Online Training Sessions
Thank you for your continued support of our programs. Our priority is always the health and safety of our members and we feel that it is important to maintain strong communication during this uncertain time. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has evolved, we will continue to act in accordance with the County Order of the Local County Health Officer, as well as California Governor Newsom’s recommendations. This means that World Elite will maintain closure until at least April 30, 2020. Please check our website and/or social media pages for further notices. As this is a rapidly evolving situation, the Order may be revised and/or extended at any time, which means that our re-open date may need to change. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
We are grateful to all of our gymnastics family who have offered love, support, and guidance during the COVID-19 crisis. We will maintain “social distancing” for now, and CAN’T WAIT to see all of you very soon! Until then, we are thankful for your loyalty and love for the sport of gymnastics, one another, and World Elite.
To help provide a great workout opportunity as well as a chance for all the the kids to join online together, we've come up with a set Zoom Online Workout Schedule.
Zoom Online Virtual Classes, Pay Weekly
Preregistration and prepayment is required by registering on our website. Please see below about the registration process.
The following choices are available:
Recommended for Recreational Members
2 （one hour) Classes per week = $10/family/wk
1. Monday & Thursday 4-5pm （Coach Niki）
2. Tuesday & Friday 4-5pm （Coach Niki）
3. Monday 6:30-7:30pm & Thursday 6-7pm （Coach Dalainey）
4. Tuesday & Friday 6-7pm （Coach Dalainey）
Recommended for Artistic Team/Excel Team/T&T Team & Preteam:
Up to 5 (one hour) Classes per week = $25/family/wk
5. Monday thru Friday 4-5pm （Coach Niki）
6. Monday 6:30-7:30pm & Tuesday thru Friday 6-7pm（Coach Dalainey）
Non-World Elite Members will have to register on our website and pay a discounted registration fee to get these discounted rates.
Many of you have reached out and expressed that you want to support World Elite and our staff, even if our doors are closed. As you can imagine, World Elite and many of our employees, have been greatly affected financially by the gym closure. WE cannot express enough gratitude to our WE Family for your support during this difficult time. If you would like to support World Elite and continue to keep your card on auto-pay, or would like to make a separate donation amount, please reach out to us directly by email:
If you are interested in taking advantage of our online training, please register through the parent portal and we will e-mail you to get access. WE are in this together! Hope to see you soon!
To access Parent Portal:
1. Go to
2. Click on "North Ontario"
3. On the top left corner, click on "Parent Portal"
4. If you have logged in before, you will be able to login. If you have not logged in before, please click on forgot password and use the e-mail address you've registered with us to get a new password. (If you need to update your e-mail, please e-mail us at with your athlete's full name and your full name so we can locate your account.)
5. Once logged in, click on "Events" on the right top menu.
6. Then click on "Find Events"
7. Click on the specific date/time of the event you want to register for. Please note that you will have to update a credit card on file to register. Fees will be automatically posted on your account once registered. You will need to pay off your account balance before you are allowed in the session. If you have any questions about your running balance, please don't hesitate to e-mail us.
1. Go to
2. Click on "North Ontario"
3. On the bottom of the page, click on the link to "Sign Up Now"
4. Once you fill out the web registration form, you will be able to access your parent portal.
5. Please go to your "Parent Portal" to add classes. Please note, first time registering your athletes will incur our current promotional rate for our discounted annual registration.
To Access Zoom:
1. Go to the website
2. On the right top, click "Join A Meeting"
3. Type in the meeting number and password (if any) - this will be provided through e-mail prior to the actual meeting.
DON'T FORGET, YOU MUS PRE-REGISTER/SIGN UP TO GET ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ZOOM CLASSES.
Thank you all for your continued support of our programs.